Thursday, May 12, 2016

Your experiences with strap-ons were one of the main things that convinced my girlfriend and I to start using one (and it has been exhilerating!). How has the size worked for you so far? Do you think you'll get something larger in the future?

Oh wow! We're SO flattered to hear that, thanks for sharing. We love being able to inspire others to be more open with their partners and be as adventurous as they feel like.

And yes, pegging is fucking rad. I'm fairly convinced that any man that opens up and lets go will enjoy the fuck out of it. But it's a big hurdle to get over in this homophobic society of ours. But shit, the more we get men to take it up the ass, the more accepting we'll all become, am I right?


Ok, now off my soapbox and on to the question at hand.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment